Friday, October 16, 2009

Arcade Home Port Review: Double Dragon



Hey folks, time for this week's Arcade Home Port Review. I was going to have this after Renegade but I wanted to get the Pinball Hall of Fame video out first because it's newer. I've noticed how for some reason the video seems to be shifted to the right when I post the videos on here. I'm not sure if it's because of Windows Movie Maker, Blip or the site itself or if it's due to how I recorded the footage. I will say that once I'm finished with the reviews I have already recorded, I will not record to VHS anymore to see if the quality will be better.

This weekend, Sarge, 2600 and I will be heading up to FunSpot in New Hampshire. I'm going to bring along my digital camera and 2600 should be taking his laptop and video camera. I'm thinking about seeing if we can set up something like Justin.tv or another one of those live video blogging sites to see if we can do a live show direct from FunSpot or at our hotel room. If not, then we'll have some FunSpot stuff for you next week, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment