Monday, October 19, 2009

Just a quick news bit.

Hey everybody. Nick here. Just wanted to say thanks to Coldguy for helping to try to get the word out about the UStream video we did yesterday. For some reason, we couldn't post onto Retroware TV, blog or boards and Youtube is blocked at FunSpot so we tried with Twitter and on the site. Next time we do a UStream video chat, we'll make sure we plan it out in advance so more people can watch it, but we did record it, so you can watch it whenever you feel like.

I'm not going to be able to check in for the rest of the week due to a passing in my family, so I'll leave it up to 2600 and Sarge to fill in for me. 2600 will be posting the HD walkthrough tour soon and will be uploading the other video onto Blip as well.

Before I go, I'd like to say a big hello to Lee. We bumped into Lee and his wife on the third floor at Funspot and chatted away for a good two hours. Lee came all the way from the UK to check out Funspot and him and his wife loved it. It's pretty funny, because I saw him looking at me from across the arcade and he comes up to me and says, "Is it you? It is you! I was just watching one of your videos a few days ago! It's great to meet you!' So yes, now we here at Arcade Hunters are internationally known. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment