Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shout Outs and Corrections

Hey everybody, Nick here. I just wanted to post two things really quick. First thing was about the Double Dragon video. When I listened to it, the audio sounded fine, but 2600 was saying he was having trouble hearing my voice over the video. I'm going to try to re-upload the video with the corrected audio so when I post it on Youtube, there won't be any problems.

Also, I would like to give a big shout out to a fellow New Yorker, LordKaT. LK was one of the two people that came and checked out the FunSpot video we did on U-Stream and I didn't know he was the same guy that created the web show, "Until We Win". If you guys haven't checked out his stuff yet, make sure you take a chance and check it out. We put the link over on the right so check him out!

Well, time for me to get going, talk to ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment