Thursday, January 28, 2010

After Burner Climax and Big Buck Hunter Pro Pinball

Quick update for today with two Youtube trailers for some new stuff coming your way in 2010.



First up is the announcement of After Burner Climax coming to PSN and XBLA this Spring. It's been rumored since the beginning of the year but from this trailer on Sega of Europe proves that it will be coming out. So far I've yet to play the game but Sarge has. He said the game feels way too easy and you can beat it in one sitting. Since I'm a sucker for After Burner I'm going to try the demo and see if I like it enough for the full purchase.



Finally today we've got the trailer right from Stern Pinball of Big Buck Hunter Pro. Just like After Burner, it's been rumored forever and now after a hush hush location test and a couple of pictures, we finally have an official video for the new table. Overall I think it could be a good game, regardless of the theme. BBH is a huge game and I can see why Stern picked them. If the game's already a hit in bars over the US, why not have a companion pinball machine to get more players? Hopefully this strategy will work and be a fun game as well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a HUGE AfterBurner fan, and will be buying Climax regardless. But one thing still bug's me: What took them so long to port it over to XBLA and PSN???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo love the pinball reviews you should follow my blog i'll follow yours and send me your pinball highscores no where anywhere do you have your pin scores

    ReplyDelete