Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Let's fight, like Gentlemen. (New Trailer!)





Well pretty much a few months after Event Hubs announced the list of changes for Super Street Fighter IV, it looks like everything that was posted is true. Yesterday pictures finally surfaced of the three Street Fighter III characters to join the cast of Super Street Fighter IV. Ibuki, Makoto and Dudley are the next batch of characters to be announced for the game. There is another character in the rumored list named, Hakan, but he has yet to be relieved. Considering how long it took Capcom to announce Yatterman 2 in Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom I think the game might be a week or two till release before they finally finish off the cast.

I'm pretty excited about the line up of characters and the changes. Having a choice of Ultra like in SF3 seems to be a nice addition. I would have liked to have seen Karin make a return from Zero 3 to be Sakura's rival, but I fired up the Dreamcast last night and was trying out Dudley in 3rd Strike and I really like him. I hope they give him a low counter, I ended up getting screwed because I didn't know you couldn't counter sweeps with it.

Super Street Fighter IV is shaping up to be a dandy. As always I hope that Capcom will reconsider releasing it in Japanese arcades. I saw pictures on Versus City of Street Fighter IV's producer, Ono-San, at a Japanese SFIV tournament with the winners, so hopefully he saw that the Japanese arcade players are still hungry and want that game released in arcades to compete with the people around the world playing it on consoles.

No comments:

Post a Comment