Friday, October 1, 2010

Virtua Tennis 3 and Dave & Busters Tour



This week's classic video is a twofer. This is the very first walkthrough tour of the Dave and Busters in Islandia New York with a special bonus video. I had taped the guys playing a round of the then newly released Virtua Tennis 3 and for some reason never uploaded it to Youtube. So I spliced it on at the end of the video for you to enjoy!

(My PC's still being fussy. I cleaned out the entire thing with a can of air duster and got a lot of dirt and dust out but the the display keeps shutting off on me. As I'm writing this it seems to be alright, but I'm not sure if it'll just kick off in another half an hour or so.)

In some unrelated news, I will be attending the New York Comic Con next weekend. My first stop will be the Capcom booth to check out Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 and Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. I'm taking my camera and audio recorder so be on the lookout for some stuff from the NYCC in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment