Friday, December 24, 2010

Tron Legacy Review


Hey everybody, Nick here with a very special review of Tron Legacy. I want to apologize for the lateness and crudeness of the video. Due to the Christmas rush here I wasn't able to add anything to the video, so it's just me talking for 12 minutes about the film.

As you can see I just got a new webcam. I need to play around with the options so it's not so jumpy, it says on the box that it can record in HD and that's what I got from it. So sorry about that in advance. What I want to try to do with it is have my Friday updates done in video, that why I can have them both on YouTube and here on the site to keep up with whats going on with us and any news I miss. I admit I haven't been keeping up to date with the news on Mortal Kombat 9 and Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 so hopefully since I'll be able to do the updates via video I'll be able to get the news out faster then I can type. (Also with much less spelling errors too!)

Since we're talking about Tron I thought I'd also throw up our review we did of the Environmental Discs of Tron cab, which you can see in the background in Legacy.


I hope you guy's liked my take on the flick. Did you happen to see it as well? If so throw a comment up and let me know what you think. Also, do you like the idea of weekly video updates? Let me know! So until next time we here at Arcade Hunters would like to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas! Hope Santa gets you what you want and be sure to check back in with us!

(PS. I did see the Mortal Kombat machine in Flynn's Arcade. It was a goof, but not as bad as Jim Carrey playing the Ms. Pac-Man machine with the speed up chip in Man on The Moon)

No comments:

Post a Comment