Saturday, June 25, 2011

FunSpot First Floor Walkthrough


Happy Saturday everybody! Nick here with the final part of the FunSpot XIII Walkthrough videos. Today we're checking out floor one, that I always call floor three because I'm dyslexic sometimes. The first floor has Skee-Ball, Air Hockey, Mortal Kombat, Sega's classic racers, the prize counter and the Barggin' Dragon food court. I say at the end of the video I will show you some history of FunSpot but I ended up talking to Gary, the owner Bob Lawton and his daughter then went upstairs to the third floor for the special surprise announcement that Gary told Sarge and I to get there early on Friday, hence why nobody was in the arcade when I shot all three floors.

I've still got three more videos from FunSpot as well as my thoughts of the Tron Legacy Pinball Machine which you will be seeing next time! So have a great weekend and I'll see you back here with my impressions of Tron Legacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment