Tuesday, July 5, 2011

CNN Money Visits Stern Pinball

Hey everybody. Hope you all had a great 4th of July/Canada Day and great weekend. Still trying to tidy up stuff around here and I've got a few videos I'm still working on. Today I've got a link to share from CNN Money on their visit to Stern Pinball in Chicago. Even though Jersey Jack is still a few months to releasing The Wizard of Oz their still saying they are the last manufacturers of pinball machines. You can see the people hard at work on Avatar, The Rolling Stones and even some LE Tron Cabs too! But I noticed something around 27 seconds into the video. Can you see it too? I hear that George Gomez is working on the new Transformers table. Since he made Lord of The Rings I can't wait to check it out! Here's the link to the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment