Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Neo-Geo Unveiling



This is the second to last video from FunSpot XII. Sorry I'm still posting these but with the new Tron pinball machine I wanted to show as much off of that as I could. Here's the video of Friday morning's big surprise! The actual Neo-Geo MVS Unit that was used in the Talking Classics Neo-Geo music video! We tried for a long time to get a real MVS donated to ACAM and now we finally got one. Big thanks go out to Nathan for donating the machine to ACAM. It'll be nice to be able to set records on what is pretty much the most well known Neo-Geo cab ever.

Be sure to stay tuned for the last video, which is the slideshow of some of my favorite pictures I took at FunSpot XIII. After that, I've got some more arcade game reviews and the return of Arcade Home Port Reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment