Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Disney Quest Walkthrough Part 1



This week I'll have three videos from my Disney vacation all about Disney Quest. Today we're checking out the third floor as well as the outside and Disney Quest's new neighbor that will opening up in Fall 2012, Splitsville. Splitsville is a high class looking bowing ally that serves up gourmet food along with a dance hall and bowling. One of the posters on the barricades had a picture of a filet mignon being served up on a plate with baby greens and in the background, people bowling. I'd love to see the looks on people's faces when they see how much they charge per games. I thought the ally by me upped their prices.

Well, today I'm on the third floor of Disney Quest. While they have an amazing selection of games be warned, it's not all sunshine and rainbows there. Some of the games need a lot of work and a lot of their major attractions don't work as well when the arcade first opened. Tomorrow I'll be showing off floors four and five and Friday I will have another "Talking Head Commentary" of my review of Disney Quest. So be sure to stay tuned for more from Disney Quest in Orlando.

1 comment:

  1. @Nick - thanks for a interesting first part - I had hoped to walk our old project when over for IAAPA but business got in the way! This is the next best thing. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete