Saturday, March 10, 2012

Chris Bucci's Transformers LE Review Part 3



Hey folks, sorry for the lack of updates. Been swamped with personal life and haven't had much time to do anything in regards to videos and general site updates. I will try to get the final Disney videos out soon. I've also got some more videos of some random pinball games Craig and I took at last year's PAPA pinball tournament. I won't be able to attend Pinburg but I'm going to try my best to make it to the next PAPA.

My good friend Chris Bucci is back with his final part of his review of Stern Pinball's Limited Edition version of Transformers. It clocks in at over half an hour long, so grab a snack and check out what the LE has to offer. Chris has said that when he installs the Megatron blocker and new updates he'll have an updated review. Whenever he has that up, I'll post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment