Monday, May 4, 2015

PC-Engine Game Unboxing!



Ok, so this might not be the most "news worthy" post, but I have been wanting to open a new PC-Engine / TurboGrafx-16 game since I was 8 years old. The TurboGrafx has always been the one system I always wanted, but couldn't afford. I had to suffice with visiting my friend and playing Bonk's Adventure at his house. I have made quite a few bike treks in order to savor some NEC goodness as a kid.

Fast forward 25 years later and I finally have a new PC-Engine game to open and marvel at. Not only will I open it, I will record it and upload for all to see. I must recommend that everyone curbs their expectations. The game is by no means a rarity. It still is a game that I have been wanting to get. The fact that it is sealed is just icing on a 25 year old cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment