Friday, May 13, 2016

Silverball Museum Asbury Park New Jersey Walkthrough Tour! (May 2016)



Here's a brand new video tour of the Silverball Museum in Asbury Park New Jersey! Since the last tour I did they've added in a couple of different games and a couple of other classic arcade games like Pole Position II into the mix. They're also getting ready to open a new location in Florida soon!

The museum is run on the time system. You can enter for an hourly rate or buy a full day pass for unlimited gaming! The museum has the very first Jersey Jack Hobbit machine which I also got a full video of...including the game crashing and freezing on me. I should note that yesterday Jersey Jack updated the game's code so hopefully they figured out what was wrong. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new updated look at the game with the new gameplay changes.

I wanted to get more video but since the arcade plays a mix of classic music through the PA system I decided not too. I'm actually waiting for the copyright strikes on our YouTube channel to roll in even though I don't have the video set to run with adds on it and I doubt somebody would watch my video to rip the music with me constantly talking over the music...but that's just YouTube in a nutshell. Hopefully the video will stay up, so make sure you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment