Saturday, July 24, 2010

The "Sega 3"



This Classic Video is what I like to call, "The Sega 3". This is a collection of videos taken during the first Funspot trip we took back in 2007. It includes videos of the Hang-On, Afterburner and Outrun machines on the first floor of Funspot. These videos got very popular on Youtube and got many views from people outside of the US that have probably not seen these games in years. The first floor is always one of my favorite places of Funspot. With these three classic Sega games, both Daytona USA games and a kick ass air hockey section, it's one of the first places I go to.

So enjoy this weeks Classic Video and we'll be back with another one next week!

(I will post news of Saturday Afternoon's Capcom and Namco Comic Con Panels tomorrow as I hear them)

No comments:

Post a Comment