Thursday, October 7, 2010

Marvel Vs. Capcom Review



Since I'm going to NYCC this weekend and it was the next game in my Street Fighter series, here's Marvel Vs. Capcom Clash of Superheroes for the Sega Dreamcast! This game was on of the main factors of me getting a Dreamcast. When I heard they were going to have the home port of the game I knew I had to get it. The Dreamcast version of the game has an exclusive mode that allows four players to battle it out in teams of two. Sadly I only had the chance to try it once, but let me tell you its a hell of a lot of fun.

As I said I will be attending the New York Comic Con/ New York Anime Fest this weekend, so if your in the area be sure to stop on by. The show is going to be absolutely huge from the floor plans. I will be attending the Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 panel that Capcom is holding on Friday night and trying my best to get there on Sunday for their Capcom 2011 Panel and I will be letting 2600 know all the latest news when it comes to MvC3 character announcements and if they have any new games in the works.

I've got my old digital audio recorder and camera at the ready for videos, pictures and interviews and I will be uploading them all on Sunday night when I get home. I'll even be providing a show report over on Mike "Birdman" Dodd's This Week in Geek so be sure to check that out!

No comments:

Post a Comment