Saturday, November 6, 2010

Arcade Hunters Review: Capcom Vs. SNK 2



Finally, unless I get any of the Vs. Series games I'm missing or happen to find my copy of Super Street Fighter II on the SNES this marks the final installment of my Street Fighter Arcade Home Port Reviews. I was foolish in thinking I'd be able to review all of the games I had in a month, so it just kinda stretched out for a few months. After Mortal Kombat 1 2 and 3 I might do one or two more fighters. I had a good mix of different types of games when I started doing Arcade Home Port Reviews, but doing nothing but Street Fighter has me in for a munch needed change. I just hope I'll be able to get some good footage of shooters with my easycap, dealing with the input lag is a real chore and in a game where you be blown away by not moving fast enough is going to be difficult.

So enjoy today's Arcade Home Port Review and be sure to check back in soon as I start with my SNES collection of Mortal Kombat games!

No comments:

Post a Comment