Friday, February 4, 2011

Arcade Hunters Review: Outrun Online Arcade



Hey folks, Nick here with a new Arcade Home Port for you to enjoy. I had recorded this after I heard the news that Sega was going to be taking Outrun off of PSN and XBox Live. Sorry it took so long to get out. I was still trying to finish up my other videos and this got pushed back.

You can still download the game on Live Arcade but if you live in Europe they have taken the game off of PSN. I've heard with the PSN version that even if you have the game downloaded on your system, you can't play it. I'm not sure if that's going to be the case with the 360 version. While the Midway made games like Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and Joust can no longer be downloaded by new players, if you have the game already you can still re-download it and play them. I really hope Outrun doesn't vanish forever. Since the old X-Box Live no longer exists you can't even play either Outrun 2 or Outrun 2 Cost 2 Cost online anymore. (Not that anybody still played them even when it was still up)

Hope you all enjoyed today's review! Keep checking back in for more news, reviews and future updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment