Saturday, September 15, 2012

New Wreck-it-Ralph Trailer!

New Poster with more Arcade Characters!
 

While I was originally a bit skeptical of a non Pixar computer animated Disney movie, I must say the new trailer has really sparked my interest. I think it is awesome how many classic arcade references there are so far in the trailers, and even in the new poster! Hard to believe this is all within a major commercial Disney film! I even love how Disney has made some Fix It Felix arcade cabinets running the Fix It Felix game. I wish these were released commercially, or at least a few more cabinets made and distributed to large arcade locations like Funspot. Well dreaming aside, here's the new trailer! Oh, and the Tapper reference just made this movie a must see on opening day for me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment