Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Creature from the Black Lagoon



Hey folks, Nick back once again with another pinball video! Today I'm checking out Bally's Creature from the Black Lagoon. Sorry that the video's so short. Jon sets his tables pretty hard and of all the games I played this is the one that lasted the longest.

I'm also asking for your help. If you're not following us on Facebook or Twitter, I'd like you to leave a comment of which pinball machine would you like to see me review. I'm talking real pinball machines, not stuff on The Pinball Arcade which will be reviewed anyway since I pretty much instantly buy every new pack that comes out on iOS and 360. So if there's a game you'd like to see me review leave a comment below and don't forget to check us out on Twitter and Facebook. You can find all the links on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment