Friday, October 5, 2012

The Pinball Arcade: Update 5



Well September came and went without an update to The Pinball Arcade on Apple devices. Droid users got the update but for some reason the fifth table pack never came out. A few weeks ago the update finally went though with two updates. Today I'll be checking out update number five.This update includes Williams Taxi and Stern's Harley Davidson. (3rd Edition) Taxi feels pretty much the same from the Williams Pinball Hall of Fame Collection. Going for the Marilyn/Lola drop targets can be death and for me it's always a pain to hit the three drop targets for Pinbot on the right. Harley I can see why I almost forgot I actually played the game. It just feels boring to me. 

Up next I'll be checking out the 6th update that includes Williams No Good Gofers and Bally's Elvira and The Party Monsters. They've already announced that the 7th update will include Elvira's Scarred Stiff and finally another Gottlieb game, Big Shot. (I said Break Shot in one of the videos, which is a Capcom game)

No comments:

Post a Comment