Sunday, November 25, 2012

New York, New York Walthrough Tour



When I visited Las Vegas back in 2004 New York, New York was one of my favorite hotel game rooms. They had a large selection of games that worked pretty good. Oddly enough I played Virtua Fighter 4 EVO there. I never knew that the game had a release outside of Japan but I played through it about four times on my last trip.

Now a few years later the place has shrunk and most of the games need help. While they had a couple of games I didn't see at other places like, ReRave and Sega's Operation G.H.O.S.T most of the other games were lacking. The one pinball machine they had, a Batman TDK from Stern was shot and they still had a dollar a play. Operation G.H.O.S.T was a lot of fun and a worth sequel to Ghost Squad. The new guns had a speaker so you could hear your commander bark orders at you. Just like the first game there were multiple branching paths depending on how good you did in certain game events.

Other then that the game room is pretty much what I expected. It shrank in size to add onto the Nathan's and whatever other video games they had have been taken up by larger ride on games and tickets games for the kiddos. So nothing really to shout about. Well, stay tuned for the final part of the Arcades of The Strip with the final arcade at The Excalibur.

No comments:

Post a Comment