Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pajazzo!



Since we've been going to FunSpot since 2007 there's been one "game" that has taken more money from us then almost any other game. Down on the second floor entrance by the bowling ally you'll find a game most fowl, most evil. It is known only as Pajazzo! It's a simple game that you put in a few tokens and try to flick them across into the numbered slots. If you're lucky you can get a couple of tokens back, mostly the machine just eats your money and you walk away empty handed. Even though I say no every time I walk by the machine I always end up putting at least four or five tokens into it to try to see if I can hit the jackpot.

If you're also wondering why I'm talking like Rod Serling from the Twilight Zone that's because we had to cut the original intro from the video. Even when you have a camera set up with somebody speaking, people kept feeling the need to walk in front of us while we were recording. So the whole intro I did to try to make it different got thrown out, but thankfully 2600 was able to salvage what we could film without people walking in front of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment