Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Seaside Heights Fire



I'm sure many of you have seen the news today about the massive fire that broke out this afternoon down in New Jersey at Seaside Heights. I had just got off the phone with our own Sgt. JAMMA who is actually down there visiting family right now. He pretty much confirmed that the arcade you see in the video above is completely gone. I had thought right after Hurricane Sandy that it was destroyed but they actually made it out and were actually operating. The fire seems to have started near the frozen custard shop which is almost in the middle of everything where we used to go. I had wanted to get one but the lines there were REALLY long.

If there's any news about a donation drive to help out the people who's business were destroyed I'll be sure to share it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment