Tuesday, June 10, 2014

ACAM Walkthrough Tour (June 2014)



Here's an extended look at the American Classic Arcade Museum located on floor 3 of FunSpot in Weirs Beach New Hampshire! Since it was towards the end of the night on Thursday I decided to take the video since most of the people went out and got dinner and the lower two floors where pretty much empty too. I usually do the video towards Saturday night so I can show off some of the new donated games so sadly I have to say the video is already outdated. Since I took the video they added in a new cocktail game, Universal's Cosmic Gorilla, Taito's Rastan, Konami's Iron Horse and a 41 year old game called Monte Carlo.

The theme behind the 16th annual tournament was all of the games where donated. Every game in the main tournament, Atari manufacturer's challenge and every mystery game of the day was donated to the museum at one point.  Since I wasn't able to get the other daily mystery games, here's a list of what games where featured.

Thursday-Space Zap
Friday-Radical Radial
Saturday-Iron Horse
Sunday-Grand Champion

As always we took a ton of pictures and videos at the event which you'll see coming up in the following weeks and months. (I'm still trying to finish off all my Pinball Hall of Fame videos I took back in October!) We'll have a tour of the other two levels of FunSpot coming up soon and new video reviews as well!

Also, make sure to check back with us later in the week! Gerard and I are guests on the brand new episode of the Drunk on Disney Podcast! So make sure you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment