Saturday, March 26, 2016

Modern Pinball NYC Walkthrough Tour (March 2016)



Here's an updated look at the lineup of games at Modern Pinball NYC! Sadly when I got there they had just taken out Wrestlemania so I wasn't able to get a video of the updated code, they also switched The Avengers Premium edition out as well so no updated video for that either. But...since my last visit they have changed the lineup around quite a bit. Some more classic games have been added in to go along with the newest Stern's like KISS and Game of Thrones Pro. A nice Williams Grand Prix was added in and the Gorgar machine just came in the day I filmed this too and it hopefully should be up and running now.

Just like always, Modern is run like an interactive showroom. You can pay by the hour, or now half an hour for unlimited play on all the games. If you're like me you make a day out of it and get the full day or three hour pass so you can get some videos. I was able to get a few but not as many as I wanted since a lot of folks where playing in the Super League so as much as I wanted to do a review of Star Wars Episode 1 and just see how many lines from RedLetterMedia's Mr. Plinkett review I could do in 10 minutes, I decided not too. (The one at Modern played like it was brand new, out of the box)

It's always worth the trip for some pinball at Modern, so be sure you go and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment