Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!



Nick here wishing everybody out there a very Happy Halloween! Today I thought I'd put up one of my favorite videos we've done here on the site. Today we've got the Grand Theft Auto of 1976 it's Exidy's Death Race! I still think this is one of 2600's best videos, just for all the details he put into it with the cutting, zooming and of course the music. I'm glad Youtube didn't pull this video rather they have a link to actually download the song if you'd like.

We had wanted to re-upload or do a totally new re-shoot of Exidy's Chiller. We had done a video of it on the old site but unfortunately for us we only uploaded it on Revver and for some reason never posted it to Youtube. Hopefully next year we'll take a look back at Chiiler, but until then check out Death Race if you haven't already.

Till next time, sweet screams...

No comments:

Post a Comment