Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Brooklyn's Barcade Walkthrough!



Happy day before Halloween everybody! I'm actually writing this post in advance while I'm out on my trip. One less thing to do. Last week I took another visit to Barcade in Brooklyn. It's been a while since I last took a video there. My first video came out horrible due to the fact it was in the days before HD and my old camera didn't have a light. So when we went it was perfect. We got there early so you can actually see how big the place is and the music wasn't too loud so you could actually hear me. This place gets really crowded if you start going towards the weekend. They also had one game in the back hallway (that I mispronounced) that will be there till Halloween. See it if you dare!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a great video - you may be interested in a feature we did on the 'Barcade' scene -

    http://www.dna-association.com/social-amusement-the-new-speak-easy-arcade-boom-part-2/

    ReplyDelete