Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Final Thoughts on The Wizard of Oz



As I've said many times, I know more people watch out videos then come here and actually read the site. As much as I like to write out my thoughts more people watch the videos I post then come here to read what I say and whenever somebody does comment on a post it's months later and always a spam post. So since I had two more videos on my memory card of Jersey Jack's Wizard of Oz I thought I'd put them together with my thoughts on the game. Even though the game is still in the works and there's no game rules I think it's going to be a lot of fun and a great first game for Jack. Their showing the game off this week at the Chicago Pinball Expo and they had posted a VERY short video of it being played on WGN TV in Chicago that showed a brand new "Game Over" screen that wasn't present at Comic Con. So just a few days later they're already adding stuff in! If I see any good videos I'll be sure to post them here. Hopefully we can compare what they've added in just a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment