Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wizard of Oz With Jersey Jack!



Here's more footage of Jersey Jack's new Wizard of Oz Pinball machine that I shot at last weekend's New York Comic Con. On Sunday Jack was at the booth so when I set the tripod up to play a game I asked Jack if he'd take some questions while I played. We spoke for a few hours off camera and I can tell you this. Jack knows a lot about the business and where pinball should go. He's got a lot of great ideas and I can't wait to see what's coming in the future.

I've got a few spare videos that I took and I'm going to splice them together with a voice over with what I thought about the game since as I've said many times. More people watch the videos then come here to read the posts that go with the videos, so be on the lookout for that video plus more videos from the New York Comic Con!

No comments:

Post a Comment