Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bally's and Kiss Monster Mini Golf



Video 1 of my series of the last of The Strip arcades begins with a look at two places for the price of one. The first is the arcade at Bally's. I had heard that they still had an arcade and almost didn't find it. I tried looking at the hotel's map and they didn't have it listed. I walked down near the end of the shops near the Sports Betting and I finally found a small room with "Arcade" listed on it. Inside the games all ran on tokens. The Raiden Fighters game worked well, but the screen's colors were a bit off. The Roller Coaster Tycoon game ate my money so I didn't get a chance to play it. They had the only DDR 6th Mix I've seen in Vegas but sadly the monitor looked like it was going.

The last part of the video is very short because I was getting looks at from some of the workers. It's a very short look at the inside of the Kiss Monster Mini Golf and the Kiss "Hotter then Hell" Wedding Chapel. Yes, if you wanna take the kids for some mini golf and get hitched afterwards with a member of Mini Kiss doing the vows then here's your chance! Overall the place looked pretty friggen' cool. It sucks they were doing a Halloween party so everything was moved around and we didn't get to see the actual golf course. The entrance is filled to the brim with tons of Kiss posters, pictures and other memorabilia from the 70's, 80's and today. From the original "Kiss Your Face" Makeup Kit down to some of the ultra rare Kiss MEGO figures, this place was a Kiss lover's dream. If I visit Vegas next year I'm going to play a round!

Check back in on Friday for a look at Circus Circus!

No comments:

Post a Comment