Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November Update and Vegas Videos!



As I can tell by the hit counter from Google and the hit counter on the YouTube channel I already know more of you are watching the videos then coming here and reading this. So I put all of the info you need to know in the video. For those of you that may not be able to watch it since you're on a mobile device, or don't want to watch me talk for 10 minutes here's the cliff-notes version.

I shot a ton of video while I was in Las Vegas two weeks ago. I did some on my high quality camera and some on my iPod. The ones I did on my iPod are coming up first. I did Walkthrough Tours of the last of the Las Vegas Strip Arcades, so you'll be seeing video from the new Kiss Hotter then Hell Wedding Chapel and Indoor Mini Golf Course, Bally's, New York New York, Circus Circus and the Excalibur. Since I was on the sneak with the videos their done using the iPod Touch and their not really steady because I wanted to make it look like I wasn't taking videos.

The other places I went to I actually asked in advance. So you'll be seeing videos from The Pinball Hall of Fame, Insert Coin(s) with a chat with the owner Chris and a look at the Gemini Arcade Palace! So be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and subscribe so you don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment