Saturday, March 23, 2013

Star Trek: The Next Generation from The Pinball Arcade



Happy Saturday everybody. I've come up with a new video posting schedule. On Wednesday's I'm going to be posting a mix of arcade game and pinball machine videos as well as walkthrough tours. On Saturday's I'll be posting weekly pinball app reviews. So starting now you'll be getting one video every Saturday of either The Pinball Arcade or Zen Pinball. I decided on doing one game per video rather then trying to shove two games into a 10 minute long video.

So today we've got the second of the "premium" tables for The Pinball Arcade. It's Star Trek: The Next Generation from Williams designed by the one and only, Steve Richie. Sorry for the washed out look that my webcam gives the video, it's not as washed out white as it looks in person. My friend Tighe took a really good video of both the actual machine and the app running on his Droid phone that shows off the differences between the app at the actual machine, it's worth checking out.


No comments:

Post a Comment