Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Pinball Arcade: Attack from Mars



Hope you're all having a good weekend. Here's the pinball app review of the week! Today we're starting off table pack 8 from the Pinball Arcade, first off is one of my most favorite games. Bally's Attack from Mars! I loved this game back when it came out in 95' my friends and I would play it over at Sports Plus all the time. I noticed many places always had the middle drop target inside of the saucer missing, thankfully almost every place I've played the game in recent years keeps the target inside working making the game more of a challenge. I've still yet been able to make it to the "Ruler of The Universe" Wizard Mode in the game. I've destroyed Mars, but I was missing the super jackpot in order to qualify for the mode. Maybe one day I'll be able to do it on a real machine. Till then, enjoy the video and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment