Sunday, January 31, 2010

Substance TV Episode 11 is Alive! Worldwide!



Our good pals Erik and Brian uploaded the newest episode of Substance TV today and hooo-boy! It's a big one! In this episode they take a look at Klonoa 2, Shinobi III and last but not least Mushihimesama-Futari on the 360. He beat me to the punch getting the review out, but I really need to hit Radio Shack and get AV Splitters because it's next to impossible to try to play a SHMUP like Mushi in the small preview window. I'm trying to get footage of Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom but the small window, and input lag are making it really tough.

If I can't get a review of the game out I will plan on reviewing the TvC stick anyway. 2600 and I want to get together over the summer anyway and do reviews of arcade hardware and arcade sticks. Since I was a kid I was always used to the Atari 2600 Joystick and when the NES came out I was never a fan of the normal D-Pad so I asked my folks for an NES Advantage for my birthday and it was my go to controller for the NES ever since. I would have gotten the Capcom stick for the SNES but I hated the button layout on the thing so I never got it.

So enjoy the new episode of Substance and we'll have a new Arcade Hunters episode out very soon, if 2600 isn't over being sick yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment