Friday, March 19, 2010

Funspot Update Chat at 8

Nick here from FunSpot. Battle damaged, but still here. When we got to the arcade I was try to catch up with Gary and ended up tripping on the sidewalk and doing what Sarge refereed to as "Breakdance Headslide" sadly there was no video to be taken. The side of my face is scraped up, so if we do a live chat, you'll know why.

As of now we got a text message from 2600 saying he was felling sick and he'll let us know if he's going to be here tomorrow for the triathlon. I'm posting this message on my friend's Netbook. I'm going to see if Livesteam will work with his netbook and see if we can do the chat tonight at 8. I don't how the quality will be, but better then nothing.


CHAT IS ON!! COME AT 8! HOPE TO SEE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment