Friday, October 22, 2010

Arcade Hunters Review: Marvel Vs. Capcom 2



IT'S MARVEL BABY! Yes, today is the day I finally review Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 New Age of Heroes! This of course is the Sega Dreamcast version. I haven't gotten the version of it on XBLA, pretty much as you can see from the video I'm not the best player in the world and everybody would destroy me in an online match. I had no idea how much of a life this game took on after it was released ten years ago. I got the game on Dreamcast, played a lot of it at Sports Plus then I got into Bemani and even Smash Brothers.

I didn't know the level of competition that this game had until I heard stories of Justin Wong that played at Chinatown Fair in New York City. Crazy stories of how he had a guy pick his characters and he still won, how he used Psylock and beat the other guy just by walking up and throwing him. So while everybody was playing Marvel and Third Strike I was busy dancing the night away and my skills got worse. Thankfully most people will be on an even level with MvC3 comes out in the Spring.

Till then, enjoy today's video and please drop a comment and let me know what you think! Street Fighter's almost done! I've got Capcom Vs. SNK 1&2 to go and then it's time...for MORTAL KOMBAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment