Friday, April 15, 2011

Insert Coin(s) Opening This Weekend!


Hey folks! Nick back with the second part of our two part Friday update. For a while now on Facebook I've been talking to a fan of the show Chris LaPorte. It started off with some general questions of what games I'd like to see at a bar arcade and I then he said he was going to be trying to open up a video game lounge in Las Vegas. After months of planning this weekend Insert Coin(s) in Las Vegas is having their grand opening! There have been a couple of pictures from some of the early opening press events and from what I've seen the place looks amazing and I really hope I'll be able to get out to Vegas to check it out. Not only do they have a stocked bar and DJ's spinning some fresh beats, but they also classic arcade games and a lounge to play new and classic console games. We here at Arcade Hunters wish Chris and everybody at Insert Coin(s) all the best and I'll be sure to share some more pictures and videos as they get released this coming weekend. Till then check out their website for directions on how to get there, drink list and the games you can play at Insert Coin(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment