Saturday, October 8, 2011

Transformers First Look



Hey folks. Nick here in the middle of getting ready for my trip. I've got the 1,000 Subscriber Thank You video uploaded but I need to put links in to everybody's sites and channels, so that will be up tonight. So before I do that I wanted to share this video that just popped up of Stern's Transformers being played for the first time. I think their saying this is at the Seattle Pinball Museum, but I'm not 100% sure. It's hard to tell since the cameraman didn't get up close but you can get a small taste at what's to come. As I thought it doesn't sound like they got any of the actors to do custom speech for the game. I guess I'm just spoiled by games like The Addams Family and Terminator 3 with tons of shot calls. I just wish they could have gotten Peter Cullen to shout "MULTIBALL!! ROLL OUT!!!" rather then just some generic robot voice. But this is just the beginning. Hopefully with more update's they'll add more dialog, I don't want to hear Optimus say "We've learned Earth's languages through the World Wide Web..." over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment