Sunday, September 14, 2014

Final Flippers Tour



Here's a final look at Grandy North Carolina's own, Flippers! I had an amazing time on my visit there and only wish I lived closer because I'd go there every day. Dave, Eddie and the rest of the techs keep the games in top shape. If a game had any problems like the trunk on Theatere of Magic it was shut off until they had time to fix it. I had a couple of stuck balls but they where fixed.

The place is amazing. All of the games are set for only two token play. So even the brand new Star Trek LE, the special "April 15th" edition of Mustang and F-Zero AX are all the same price, while the arcade games are set for 25 cents. The only thing I wish I did was I forgot to bring my extra camera battery and it ended up dying half way through the day and I ended up having to take the last two videos with my phone.

If your ever in the Outer Banks of North Carolina make sure you take some time and visit Flippers! You'll be glad you did! It gets my highest recommendation! So once again, thanks to Dave and Eddie for a great time and I hope to see you all again soon!

They'll be hosting a huge fall tournament on Saturday November 8th! If you'd like more information, click the link below to check out the official Flippers page on Facebook!

Flipper's Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment