Monday, May 30, 2016

Stern Pinball's Ghostbusters Pro (V1.05) Gameplay



This past Thursday Stern Pinball released a new revision to Ghostbusters. This new update included some balance updates, new speech that also includes a "Family Mode" and some new features like the "River of Slime hurry up shot" Sadly I wasn't able to show off much of the game because of just how hard the one my friend Dave has setup. I've seen a lot of people complain about the metal wire ramps they put into the game and it's something I also noticed on the machine I played at Pioneer's Lounge. When the ball hits the edge of the metal on the ramp, it won't deflect, but it'll loop around going down the left or right drain. Most of the time I'm not quick enough to nudge the table, but I've had the game promptly drain for all three turns with this. It's something I'll have to check message boards to see if other people are complaining about but until then it just further adds to the challenge of the game.

Also, I was a special guest on the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Dustin and I talked a lot about Japanese arcade games, Japanese arcades and the main topic, Initial D. Dustin was able to rescue an original Initial D (Stage 1) machine from being scrapped and he talks about his journey trying to fix it with getting everything to properly work. Make sure you check it out!

Anime of Yesteryear Podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment