Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lack of Updates.

Hey folks, Nick here. Just wanted to say sorry for the lack of updates. I had planned on doing more of my Street Fighter reviews but I just got over being sick, again and been helping to watch my niece and nephew has been a pain. I pretty much work, then help out till they leave past 6PM. So I pretty much just zonk out instead of writing up and editing videos at the end of the night.

I'm waiting on getting Deathsmiles from Amazon. They got the game a day late and it just got shipped out to me today. I'm planning on writing a review for it and Mushihime-sama for Video Game Trader and for here. If I'm feeling better next week I plan on putting together some of the "classic" videos here for the site with the new intros I did a few months back. That way we'll have them up here on the site, and on Blip.

So for you guys and gals up in Canada, Happy Canada Day and for everybody here in the US, Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment