Monday, September 27, 2010

Arcade Hunters Review: Baby Pac-Man



Here's our high quality video review of Bally/Midway's Baby Pac-Man from our trip to Richie Knucklez Arcade Games! This was the last video we shot on our visit to Richie's so unfortunately we ran out of tap when we did this. The first part got cut off when I was going to mention the right lane that builds up Baby's speed and at the end during 2600's game, but it still came out good. We'll have more reviews coming soon so stay tuned!

As I said on Friday, my computer is still overheating. We opened up the case and saw the graphics card is trying to spin. I shot it with some canned air and that seemed to do the trick, but the damn thing still overheats. Guess I'll have to figure out something because I was planning on starting up the Mortal Kombat SNES games reviews. I'll let you know if I get any new info.

No comments:

Post a Comment