Friday, September 24, 2010

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Review



Nick here with yet another Arcade Home Port Review! This time it's Street Fighter Alpha 3. This is the version off of the Playstation 2 Street Fighter Alpha Anthology that includes the arcade port of SFA3 and the updated version that was released on the Sega Dreamcast as Street Fighter Zero Upper. Upper added in more playable characters and other goodies.

In other news it seems that my graphics card or fan on my computer is on the fritz. I had thought it was because I updated the driver on my graphic card, but even when I'm not playing a game the screen will shut off and freeze. Right now I'm able to use it for only a few minutes, so good luck for me trying to finish up Mothership Zeta in Fallout 3. I guess I'll have to take it into Best Buy to get it fixed because I didn't go with the extended package. Figures I've had it for two years and it was only good for one. I really wish I could trade it for one running Windows 7, but it still does what I want. I have all of the videos saved on my external hard drive so if anything happens to the hard drive, their all on back up. Hope nothing is seriously wrong with it and all it needs is a replacement part. I'll let you know more as it happens.

Till then, have a good weekend and we'll be back next week with more stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment