Thursday, August 25, 2011

Classic Game Room Vs. Arcade Hunters: Gottlieb's Challenger!



The battle for pinball supremacy is about to begin! At PAPA 14 I had a chance to meet Mark from Classic Game Room and we played a few rounds of a little game from Gottlieb called Challenger. Made in 1971 Challenger is a head to head versus pinball machine. Only 100 machines were produced and the only other place I know that has this machine is the Pinball Hall of Fame in Las Vegas. It's a lot of fun and I wish some of the other big name pinball companies would take a chance and make another head to head table.

I'd like to thank Mark for taking the time to play a couple of games with us and also for having me on his PAPA 14 review videos! Be sure to check out his channels on YouTube for a bunch of great game reviews, hardware reviews, pinball and a whole lot more!

Classic Game Room Home Page

No comments:

Post a Comment